Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > Manufacturer's Corner > Wolfpack Designs

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old March 24th, 2010, 12:00 PM
Harv's Avatar
Harv Harv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego, SoCal
Posts: 1,720
Send a message via Yahoo to Harv
Question 1/32 F-16E UAE conversion for Tamiya Viper

Hello, Gustav- Was reading another thread regarding the 1/48 F-16F Wolfpack Design set for the Hasegawa F-16; going to your webpage, I see you list a 1/32 F-16E conversion for the Tamiya Viper, due 'Mar~Apr'. From the small picture shown, it appears the contents read:
"AESA Radome & IRST
Various Antennae
Veritcal Tail -? Housing?
Injection parts CFT -? [Skunkworks CFTs, maybe?]
Etched parts included
Decal by Cartograph"

...If possible, can you confirm that I've got the contents more-or-less correct, and provide any corrections?
~Are there any interior/cockpit/ IP/console/glare shield parts?
~The box photo shows one of the 'Arizona' marked UAE jets. Will that option be available on the decal sheet?
~Any chance of a more refined date of availability?
~Ballpark on price?
...I'm excited to see this one...Standing-by for more!
__________________
...There is nothing more worthless than runway behind you, altitude above you, and airspeed you used to have...
Check Six,
Harv ...Okay, so I don't want to be THAT Guy anymore - But how can I join the ranks of the 'Decal Divas', too?!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old March 26th, 2010, 02:12 AM
Gustav Gustav is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 111
Default Dear Harv

Thank you for your interesting.

I will open our item's image soon. (Resin parts and decal)

WP32026 F-16E Block 60 'UAE' Conversion set for Tamiya 1/32
Suggested kit is Tamiya 1/32 F-16CJ Block 50.

Included

AESA Radome & IRST,
New instrument panel and glareshield,
Vertical tail fairing,
Injection parts CFT from Skunkworks,
Etched parts for Formation Lights,
Decal design by Hobbydecal,
Decal printed by Cartograf, Italy
You can select two marking (UAE, AZ too)
Metal AOA,
Full colour instruction manual

Maybe package is big, Price about $60 (Block 60 = $60?)

It is limited qty item.

Cheers,
Gustav Jung from Wolfpack-Design
http://www.wolfpack-d.com


Quote:
Originally Posted by Harv View Post
Hello, Gustav- Was reading another thread regarding the 1/48 F-16F Wolfpack Design set for the Hasegawa F-16; going to your webpage, I see you list a 1/32 F-16E conversion for the Tamiya Viper, due 'Mar~Apr'. From the small picture shown, it appears the contents read:
"AESA Radome & IRST
Various Antennae
Veritcal Tail -? Housing?
Injection parts CFT -? [Skunkworks CFTs, maybe?]
Etched parts included
Decal by Cartograph"

...If possible, can you confirm that I've got the contents more-or-less correct, and provide any corrections?
~Are there any interior/cockpit/ IP/console/glare shield parts?
~The box photo shows one of the 'Arizona' marked UAE jets. Will that option be available on the decal sheet?
~Any chance of a more refined date of availability?
~Ballpark on price?
...I'm excited to see this one...Standing-by for more!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old March 26th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Harv's Avatar
Harv Harv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego, SoCal
Posts: 1,720
Send a message via Yahoo to Harv
Default

...Gustav, thanks for the response & update- This sounds like a very promising effort! Looking forward to seeing it become available.
__________________
...There is nothing more worthless than runway behind you, altitude above you, and airspeed you used to have...
Check Six,
Harv ...Okay, so I don't want to be THAT Guy anymore - But how can I join the ranks of the 'Decal Divas', too?!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old June 4th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Harv's Avatar
Harv Harv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego, SoCal
Posts: 1,720
Send a message via Yahoo to Harv
Default

Gustav, I see the Sufa interior/exterior sets are now out; still awaiting this 'May' release! ...Any hints as to when this F-16E set will be available? Thanks!~
__________________
...There is nothing more worthless than runway behind you, altitude above you, and airspeed you used to have...
Check Six,
Harv ...Okay, so I don't want to be THAT Guy anymore - But how can I join the ranks of the 'Decal Divas', too?!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old June 30th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Gustav Gustav is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 111
Default Dear Harv

Sorry too late out our items.

Here are photo and image of WP32026.
I'm making its manual now.





Cheers,
Gustav Jung from Wolfpack-Design
http://www.wolfpack-d.com


Quote:
Originally Posted by Harv View Post
Gustav, I see the Sufa interior/exterior sets are now out; still awaiting this 'May' release! ...Any hints as to when this F-16E set will be available? Thanks!~
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old June 30th, 2010, 09:53 PM
model mob's Avatar
model mob model mob is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: US, Pacific North West
Posts: 137
Default

Nice, I'll definitely be getting one of those sets.

Cheers,

Mark
__________________
"A superior pilot uses his superior judgment to avoid situations in which he has to demonstrate his superior skill." -Anon
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old July 1st, 2010, 01:00 AM
Harv's Avatar
Harv Harv is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Diego, SoCal
Posts: 1,720
Send a message via Yahoo to Harv
Default

...Excellent news! Will be waiting to hear the actual release.
__________________
...There is nothing more worthless than runway behind you, altitude above you, and airspeed you used to have...
Check Six,
Harv ...Okay, so I don't want to be THAT Guy anymore - But how can I join the ranks of the 'Decal Divas', too?!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:16 AM
bradebaugh bradebaugh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Jeffersonville, GA
Posts: 64
Default

do any of the two set F-16Fs carry the Arizona markings?

Bruce
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old March 6th, 2011, 11:31 AM
JakeMelampy's Avatar
JakeMelampy JakeMelampy is offline
I enjoy busting Scott's balls
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: southwest Ohio
Posts: 3,498
Default

Bruce, I've posted a whole bunch of the Block 60s in the Viper pic thread, including the two-seaters in the 162nd markings. All the Block 60s have now left Tucson, though.
__________________
Jake Melampy
Reid Air Publications
www.reidairpublishing.com

Speed Hunter Graphics
www.speedhuntergraphics.com
-----------------------------------------
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old March 7th, 2011, 09:25 AM
bradebaugh bradebaugh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Jeffersonville, GA
Posts: 64
Default

I assume a person could take the Academy 1/32 Sufa kit an make a UAE/Arizona Viper?

Bruce
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old March 7th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Dwill Dwill is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South FL, USA
Posts: 1,157
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradebaugh View Post
I assume a person could take the Academy 1/32 Sufa kit an make a UAE/Arizona Viper?

Bruce
Not with just the parts in the box.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old March 7th, 2011, 10:09 AM
bradebaugh bradebaugh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Jeffersonville, GA
Posts: 64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeMelampy View Post
Bruce, I've posted a whole bunch of the Block 60s in the Viper pic thread, including the two-seaters in the 162nd markings. All the Block 60s have now left Tucson, though.
I went through the 32 pages and most of your photos have been "moved or removed" there were just boxes where pictures should be.

Bruce
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old March 7th, 2011, 10:10 AM
bradebaugh bradebaugh is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Jeffersonville, GA
Posts: 64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwill View Post
Not with just the parts in the box.
what additional parts would be needed?

Bruce
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.