Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > Manufacturer's Corner - Active > Vagabond Decals

Notices

Unread June 23rd, 2011, 07:26 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????

Send a message via ICQ to MHaz Send a message via AIM to MHaz Send a message via MSN to MHaz Send a message via Yahoo to MHaz
Default How about a drawing for a FREE Kinetic Hawkeye?

Ok, here's the deal. We've set aside 15 of our VAW-125 sheets for a drawing. The winner gets a Kinetic Hawkeye kit FREE!

To win, you have to purchase a copy of the VAW-125 "Tigertail Hawkeyes" sheet from the Vagabond web store:
http://www.vagabonddecals.com/store/...&product_id=75
  • The contest runs through July 8th, and ALL 15 sheets must be sold. If all sheets are not sold, the orders will be cancelled and money refunded. IF YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL SHEETS TO ORDER: only the money for the Hawkeye sheets will be refunded.
  • All orders with Giveaway sheets will be shipped on Monday, July 9th.
  • Only sheets purchased from the above link are valid.
  • All sheets will receive a coupon code good for 15% off your next purchase from Vagabond Decals. The coupon code will be inserted into the bag containing the decal sheet.
  • The winner will have a special code written on the coupon sheet. You must contact me at mike@vagabonddecals.com or through Vagabond Decals' Contact Page by July 22nd to redeem your Hawkeye Kit.
  • The kit will be shipped by July 29th.

Good luck and thank you for your business!

Mike
Unread July 15th, 2011, 05:26 PM

Default GREAT Trader Alert.....Mike Hazlewood/Vagabond Decals

It is my pleasure to say that Mike Hazlewood of Vagabond Decals is a top notch kind of guy! Some of you may have seen the contest Mr. Hazlewood announced in mid June, for a Kinetic E-2C 2000. Basically, you buy a decal sheet and maybe you win, if nothing else you get some great decals. Well, apparently I was the only one to enter the contest and according to the posted rules, my money should have been refunded (which I was totally cool with btw). Well, (and this is the awesome part) Mr. Hazlewood decided to declare me the winner and send the kit to me, even though he was under no obligation to do so.

I received the kit today, safe and sound, along with the decals I ordered and everything was in perfect order! I cannot recommend Mike & Vagabond highly enough. Deal with him in complete confidence! Thanks again Mike!

Rick