Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > Manufacturer's Corner - Active > Impact Decals

Notices

Unread September 25th, 2011, 07:23 PM

Default Grey Ghosts & Playboys Now Available!!

48-006 VMF(AW)/VMFA-531 Grey Ghosts & 48-002 Playboys now available for sale on our website so come and get em!!

Thank you for your continued support.

Kevin
http://www.impacthobbydecals.com
Unread August 20th, 2012, 09:21 PM

Any news when your second Grey Ghosts sheet is coming out? Looking forward to the Forrestal decals
Unread August 21st, 2012, 04:53 AM

That first Grey ghost sheet was GREAT, built two models from it.......
Unread August 26th, 2012, 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperguy View Post
Any news when your second Grey Ghosts sheet is coming out? Looking forward to the Forrestal decals
Probably next year. I have a couple other sheets to put out before then.... Didn't want to satureate you all with 531 Phantoms all at once.

Outstanding work as usual Shawn!! Makes it all worth while!!
Unread February 6th, 2013, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Yet?
Unread February 7th, 2013, 10:21 AM

I wish I could say with some amount of certainty that it will be soon. There will be one more 531 sheet with Phantoms rather than two so the existing artwork will have to be consolidated onto one sheet. Some of the options will be dropped but until I get word back from Jack, I can't give a good release time frame.

Sorry for taking so long with these.
Unread November 6th, 2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Yet?
Yet?
Unread November 7th, 2013, 03:22 PM

Not yet. The thing is, Jack Morris who has done all of our artwork (except 48-003) has decided to stop doing decal artwork. Luckily, a couple of the other fine decal artisits here have agreed to work with us in getting some new stuff drawn.

Since Jack actually has quite a bit of stuff drawn for us he has offered to send the artwork to us so that we can get the sheets finished up... including the rest of the 531 Phantoms. I'm hoping that once the projects that are in work right now are complete, I will be able to get the stuff Jack was working on finished up because I don't want it to go to waste.

I do appologize that it has taken so long but I'm doing all that I can (which really isn't much to get some new decals out.

Kevin
Unread November 7th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????

Send a message via ICQ to MHaz Send a message via AIM to MHaz Send a message via MSN to MHaz Send a message via Yahoo to MHaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by av8iimech View Post
Not yet. The thing is, Jack Morris who has done all of our artwork (except 48-003) has decided to stop doing decal artwork. Luckily, a couple of the other fine decal artisits here have agreed to work with us in getting some new stuff drawn.

Since Jack actually has quite a bit of stuff drawn for us he has offered to send the artwork to us so that we can get the sheets finished up... including the rest of the 531 Phantoms. I'm hoping that once the projects that are in work right now are complete, I will be able to get the stuff Jack was working on finished up because I don't want it to go to waste.

I do appologize that it has taken so long but I'm doing all that I can (which really isn't much to get some new decals out.

Kevin
I'm in the same boat as you, man... I can't fault Jack's decision, but it does put a few of us in a bind, doesn't it? Fortunately, he's sending me everything he's already got drawn so someone else can finish it up.