Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > Manufacturer's Corner - Active > Vagabond Decals

Notices

Unread September 9th, 2014, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MHaz View Post
Hey Chris,

I have not gotten in the correction sheet yet, because, well, we're still trying to figure out a couple of the corrections. The issues that Andy had aren't being duplicated by other folks, and the issues that I'm having aren't being reported by anyone, either. I stripped a kit to bare plastic and am using another copy to try to reproduce Andy's findings. I DO know that the aft fuselage stripes came in a little too narrow (should hit the trailing edge of the wing), so those will be included, as will a tweaked red nose scallop. Other than that, though, it is still being worked. If you're wanting to start decaling, though, go ahead and get yourself a couple copies. I'll be sending out the inserts free of charge when they're back from Cartograf.

Mike
Ok. Thanks for the information. Maybe it's time to do this sheet for the F-4?? :-)
Unread September 9th, 2014, 06:27 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer25k View Post
Ok. Thanks for the information. Maybe it's time to do this sheet for the F-4?? :-)
Yeah, I think I'm going to pass on the Thunderbirds F-4's for the time being. This sheet was a bit of an experiment for Vagabond, and I'm still trying to decide if it's a success or not right now.

I've got some other F-4 stuff planned, and I'm not just talking about VF-111 and VF-92.