Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > Manufacturer's Corner - Active > Vagabond Decals

Notices

Unread March 26th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????

Default Wow, What a Year!

Well, first I'd like to apologize for falling off the planet for the past year and change. The events of 2017 took their toll on my family and I, and we needed time away from everything.

I'm sure everyone has seen the 2017 IPMS National Convention sheet from the Omaha Nationals, and hope everyone loves the options that were on it. Following up the "Omaha By the Sea" sheet that Scott Brown and company pulled off a few years prior was an impossible task, but I think we acquitted ourselves fairly well.

So what's 2018 going to bring for Vagabond Decals? The short answer is I'm not 100% sure yet. I'm still getting my workshop/office set up from moving in September, but I've got a couple of very capable artists working on some surprises. I do know that we WILL start releasing sheets again, as soon as the print budget gets replenished, and we will be at the North Central Texas IPMS show in early June. We're talking to a couple of the kit manufacturers out there about using some of our unreleased art as the kit decals, and we've got some really cool as hell subjects from left field that are in play.

I'll keep everyone updated as news happens. But it's going to be fun, no matter what...