Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > The Marketplace > The Stiffs

Notices

Unread February 11th, 2009, 08:49 AM

Default Gene Hall, watch out for his shennanigans.

Traded that 1/32 Corsair for a couple of kits/resin. Got the kits alright, but he tried a fast one with the shipping, put one kit in a flat rate box, and the other in a priority box (taped them together) and only paid for the flat rate leaving me with the postage due of $8. Not the amount that sticks in my throat, but the practice and the dead silence from him ever since. DO NOT trade with this guy.
Unread February 14th, 2009, 11:41 AM

After a week (7 days mind you) of 6 unanswered Emails, I made a post on Hyperscale which forced him to respond. He has agreed to send me the $$ and offered the explanation that his PO did screw up. Although some think I was too hasty to post a bad trader notice, I wonder why it took a public call out to get him to respond. I recommend caution when dealing with this, gentleman. YMMV.
Unread February 17th, 2009, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasaNick View Post
After a week (7 days mind you) of 6 unanswered Emails, I made a post on Hyperscale which forced him to respond. He has agreed to send me the $$ and offered the explanation that his PO did screw up. Although some think I was too hasty to post a bad trader notice, I wonder why it took a public call out to get him to respond. I recommend caution when dealing with this, gentleman. YMMV.
Now, he has refused to send the postage he cost me, because....I called him out on Hyperscale on it. Posted here is his response and my reply:

Started it because you refused to answer Emails. I saw no other way to get a response out of you. The cost of postage has to be equal? Since when? And you fucked me out half of your cost of postage, so who's went the extra mile?

Last edited by Dave Roof; February 19th, 2009 at 05:48 AM. Reason: Posting of another's email without consent
Unread February 17th, 2009, 10:25 AM
Who's That At The Door..?

"I am not sure that we are not actually equal in the cost of postage!! "

Two double negatives does not generally constitute good ass-covering...

Thanks for the head's up.

http://www.scalewarbirds.com