Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > Manufacturer's Corner - Active > Fightertown Decals

Notices

Old February 16th, 2019, 09:48 PM

Default Orders being shipped? no communication.

Hello. I was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting in contact with Fightertown Decals about orders being shipped? I placed a order back at the first of Feb. and the web site does not show anything other than complete, but no shippment. I have sent to emails thru the web site asking about my order, but no response. Just wondering if anyone might know something or having trouble as well. Thanks so much.
Old February 19th, 2019, 07:32 PM
Posterior Discomfort Facilitator

Send a message via MSN to Skull Leader

I don't know anything about shipping notices, but bad weather over that way could potentially be delaying things... or else Brian is waiting until he's batched enough orders to mail them all at once. Have you tried the FT facebook page?
Old February 20th, 2019, 06:39 AM

Brian posted on the Fightertown Decals FB page on February 9th:
"Just about to officially release the reprints and then NAWDC finishes a new Hornet Adversary, so... we held the release to include the new GHOST Fullback Hornet. Just a few more weeks and then we'll ship."
Add bad weather to the mix, and it should be out in early March I assume?

http://s587.photobucket.com/albums/s...Boman/?start=0
Old February 20th, 2019, 04:49 PM
If it ain't Boeing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkherkyload View Post
Hello. I was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble getting in contact with Fightertown Decals about orders being shipped? I placed a order back at the first of Feb. and the web site does not show anything other than complete, but no shippment. I have sent to emails thru the web site asking about my order, but no response. Just wondering if anyone might know something or having trouble as well. Thanks so much.
If you have FB, you can reach out to him on Z5 there. He should respond.
Old February 20th, 2019, 08:57 PM

Sorry for the delay. I've answered every email, posted on the FB page and on the main fightertowndecals.com front page. We'll begin shipping at the end of Feb. We're currently closed - in so much that this a 1-man show and I've been gone the month of Feb. I haven't been home other than a quick 24hr day early in Feb. And I won't be back until the 25th. We actually haven't released the new (reprinted) sheets. I updated the website in Jan and the links went active even when I had them turned off. I tried to let people that wanted to do it as a preorder continue to select the sheets but early in feb when I realized that NAWDC painted a new jet and we didn't have the inserts for 48086 and 48087 back from the printer, I again shut the links off. 24hrs later, they were back on.

If you send something through the webpage contact box - nothing happens. It's a POS and has never worked despite several people's hours of attempts to make it forward emails. We can't even disable it it. It sucks and until there's time and a budget for an all new website, it's just the way it is. My email is clearly posted and I respond to everything I can, as fast as I can. But on trips, I often look at it every few days.

Thanks,
brian
Old February 21st, 2019, 01:32 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot????

Hi guys. Even though Vagabond Decals has been on a temporary hiatus, due to family issues, I've been helping Brian out with the Fightertown Decals website, and I'm as frustrated as anyone that I haven't been able to squash the bugs, despite repeated updates and attempts. I can't do anything about orders, but shoot me a PM through here if you're having account issues, and I'll do my best to figure it out.
Old February 23rd, 2019, 07:13 PM
You leak? NO fuel for YOU

Thats awefully nice of you MHaz..... Thanks from all of us!

"Don't get me wrong, I like to cuddle. But there is such a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so that they can't get away." -A truism of life, by Dave Attell