Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > Manufacturer's Corner - Active > Werner's Wings

Notices

Unread December 17th, 2009, 02:03 PM

Default Werner's Wings Rotorwash Walk Around DVDs

Hello everyone,
Here are the preview cover photos for the new Werner's Wings- Rotorwash Walk Around DVDs.
Volume 1- UH-1 Short Bodied Hueys

Volume 2- UH-1 Long Bodied Hueys

I will start taking orders next week. The total cost will be $12 plus shipping.

If you like Ray Wilhite's (aka ROTORWASH) photos here on ARC then you have seen the quality and quantity. Even so you haven't seen all of them, nowhere near. Ray has traveled around the US taking photos at museums and flying aircraft and has allowed me to share them with you.

Specifically designed with the modeler in mind, EVERYTHING you could possible want is included. Contained on each DVD are over 1,500 photos. You can search for specific items that you are modeling by using the Windows search engine, i.e. UH-1D Main Rotor will return all the photos of the UH-1D Main Rotor system on the DVD. These DVDs are a one stop shop for your modeling information.

Keep an eye on www.wernerswings.com for more details.

Thanks to Ray for providing the hard work. What would we like to see next?
Floyd
Unread December 17th, 2009, 04:45 PM
S/F not just a saying

One of each my good man.
The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
Unread December 24th, 2009, 01:29 AM

Default Taking Orders for the new Walk Around DVDs

The DVDs should be ready a couple of days after Christmas, say Monday the 28th. There was a problem with the short bodied DVD. I have to check to see if that was resolved or if I need to send them another one, but I don't anticipate any problems.

Bottom line I am taking orders now for shipping after Christmas.
ONE DVD with shipping INSIDE the US- $17
TWO DVDs with shipping INSIDE the US- $30
If they are ordered with any other Werner's Wings stuff they will still have to get a quote.

OUTSIDE the US will have to get quotes from me.

For payment I prefer you use Paypal to my address on there at fwernerjr@comcast.net . I will also accept checks or money order. For those types of payments you will have to email me to get my snail mail address. I will ship your item after the check/MO clears. I think I can invoice people from Paypal who would like to use a credit card. My understanding is you do not need a Paypal account to do this.

fwernerjr@comcast.net also is my email address for those who want to contact me directly. Sometimes that email is a problem for overseas customers so I recommend that you use the info@wernerswings.com address.

Here is the direct link to the Werner's Wings product page and the link to the DVDs is about half way down the page to see what is included: http://www.wernerswings.com/product.html

The SHORT BODIED HUEYS DVD is stock number RWAS-01
The LONG BODIED HUEYS DVD is stock number RWAS-02

While you are there check out the rest of the stuff I have available.
Floyd