Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > The Marketplace > The Stiffs

Notices

Unread May 1st, 2016, 01:49 PM

Default Ron Wright aka wright2626

I made a deal with Ron on Feb. 22 to send him 2 1/35 M1A1 Abrams kits in exchange for a 1/48 Hasegawa F-18E and an Academy CH-53. My kits were delivered on March 14th according to my tracking info. The last I heard from Ron was on March 6 when he said my kits would go out the next day. He has not responded to any pm's since then, and no kits have arrived. I hope to hear from you Ron. I would advise people to steer clear of making any deals with him.

Rick
Unread August 18th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Triple Threat

It seems this would be a USPS issue & not the seller, yes? Mailed 3/6 & tracking # says delivered on the 3/14? That's plenty of time to make it to you depending on where you reside. Either theft of package(s) or mail carrier scan error (happens all the time to me, but the packages are usually on my porch the next day).

Masterguns

Retired US Marine Corps Master Gunnery Sergeant (E-9) with 30 years of service. Semper Fidelis, Semper Porro.

Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan
Unread August 21st, 2016, 07:59 PM

Did you read what he wrote? He mailed his kit and it was delivered. The other guy is yet to mail his out. So no, it's an issue with Ron.