Originally Posted by wakko807 View Post
Heh heh...you said ribbing...
Well, that's better than saying "rubbing"

Unread December 15th, 2009, 07:50 PM
Global-warming is a farce

Send a message via Skype™ to Samurai_Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1971 View Post
Did another thread need to be started, since Chris already posted in his "Lucky Model Stinks Big Time!" thread?

Got it- you don't like 'em.

The thing is. Who are you asking here?

A mod, an administrator?

Or do you just post for the sake of it?

And why do you care enough to comment?

Just sayin
Unread December 15th, 2009, 07:51 PM

Well getting service for that money goes a long way in my book..
Unread December 15th, 2009, 08:02 PM
LAATFIDG

Randy Rothhaar Photography
Unread December 15th, 2009, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai_Chris View Post
The thing is. Who are you asking here?

A mod, an administrator?

Or do you just post for the sake of it?

And why do you care enough to comment?

Just sayin

Well since you ignored my peace-making effort, I'll tell you why I care enough to comment. Raymond and Lucky Model have been a perfectly fine place to order models/supplies from not just for me, but for (if you check your own thread in the "Stiffs" forum) many others. Not a hitch when ordering from them several times.

Raymond has always answered my questions, and asked my opinion on a few things, too.

You had what you view to be a terrible experience with them, and posted that in the correct place- in the stiffs forum. You stated your case, others jumped in either sharing your opinion, or differing with it. But when there was a development, you posted the update there, and then started a new thread to say the EXACT same thing in the general modeling forum. Why?

Are you just clamoring for attention? Did Raymond kill your family and run over your dog? Are you paid by hobbyeasy to slam Lucky Model? I'm trying to understand your hatred for one single online hobby store.

We don't have mods here, and I doubt the administrators care enough to come to anyone's rescue- I'm certainly not calling for anyone. But for some reason I took great offense to your slamming LuckyModel, who I don't feel deserves it. Whatever it was, I got over it.

You don't seem to be able to. I recommend thicker skin.

Back to models now- the Tamiya viper is going great.
Unread December 15th, 2009, 08:07 PM

Eh.. I just said that I had a fucked up email from a company..

You clowns are the ones playing, "let's see who can make the funniest post"..

I mean seriously guys. Do you like have jobs and stuff. Or do you sit at a keyboard all day and play "I'm the "cleverestest" person in the world"?
Unread December 15th, 2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Well since you ignored my peace-making effort, I'll tell you why I care enough to comment. Raymond and Lucky Model have been a perfectly fine place to order models/supplies from not just for me, but for (if you check your own thread in the "Stiffs" forum) many others. Not a hitch when ordering from them several times.

Raymond has always answered my questions, and asked my opinion on a few things, too.

You had what you view to be a terrible experience with them, and posted that in the correct place- in the stiffs forum. You stated your case, others jumped in either sharing your opinion, or differing with it. But when there was a development, you posted the update there, and then started a new thread to say the EXACT same thing.

Are you just clamoring for attention? Did Raymond kill your family and run over your dog? Are you paid by hobbyeasy to slam Lucky Model? I'm trying to understand your hatred for one single online hobby store.

We don't have mods here, and I doubt the administrators care enough to come to anyone's rescue- I'm certainly not calling for anyone. But for some reason I took great offense to your slamming LuckyModel, who I don't feel deserves it. Whatever it was, I got over it.

You don't seem to be able to. I recommend thicker skin.

Back to models now- the Tamiya viper is going great.
Why would you be making a peace offering? I have never gone out of my way to annoy you, or upset you. So slow down on the dramatics there champ..

Anyways, that second post was to show how the ribbing can go the other way...
Unread December 15th, 2009, 09:12 PM
LAATFIDG

Quote:

I mean seriously guys. Do you like have jobs and stuff. Or do you sit at a keyboard all day and play "I'm the "cleverestest" person in the world"?
I do have a job...and stuff too. In my line of work it doesn't take much to amuse me. Had the day off today so yeah...I kinda was in front of the keyboard all day and I do think the Sesame Street picture was pretty funny (and appropriate). Like I said...doesn't take much to amuse me. Which, incidentally, is why I find your threads funnier than hell. You took a perfectly legit question from Josh (who also has a job I'm pretty sure) and interpreted it as him pissing in your Froot Loops. I've also learned from my line of work...and actually more so from being an adult...is that is little shit like a bad email really *that* important? Get over it. You came here wanting to be able to speak your mind...and you get to. Everyone else gets to speak theirs too whether you like it or not. That's the *charm* of this place. Don't get butthurt though if someone says something you don't like...and don't try to play off a tantrum as an attempt at humor. You're surrounded by probably the biggest group of smartasses on the internet who can see through it.

In my professional medical opinion...take two doses of lighten the fuck up and call us in the morning. I'm sure this thread will get merged into the other one...thus saving some virtual trees.

Randy Rothhaar Photography

Last edited by wakko807; December 15th, 2009 at 09:16 PM.
Unread December 15th, 2009, 09:43 PM

Quote:

Actually- you're incorrect. I sit at a keyboard all *night* And my favorite game is "I'm the bestest person in the universe"

Quote:
Why would you be making a peace offering? I have never gone out of my way to annoy you, or upset you. So slow down on the dramatics there champ..

Anyways, that second post was to show how the ribbing can go the other way...

Me dramatic?

Jeez... ok, "peace" may have been the wrong word. Sorry.

Here's what I said:

Quote:
Chris- just so ya know- I don't hate ya, and I'm not stalking ya. Ribbing you over the redundancy of your hate.

Just basically saying "ok, let's move on". But you once again miss my original point- you posted your problem in the correct place, and it was fine. But for some reason, you felt it necessary to make an entirely different thread saying the very same thing in the general modeling forum. How is Lucky Model's mistake a general modeling concern?

It's like you weren't getting the attention you wanted in your original thread, so you started a new one some place else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakko807 View Post
I do have a job...and stuff too.

In my professional medical opinion...take two doses of lighten the fuck up and call us in the morning. I'm sure this thread will get merged into the other one...thus saving some virtual trees.

I do have a job. It just so happens that at that job, when nothing catastrophic is happening, I am free to do stuff like this. Fortunately, we have a great system so catastrophic things almost never happen.

And really, this is just more arguing on the internet. Chris doesn't like Lucky Model, other people do.

Sorry you can't see that creating a new thread wasn't called for.

jb
Unread December 15th, 2009, 10:57 PM

wakko says that I get to come here and speak my mind, but you are saying that I can't do that? I mean make up your minds?

I dont give a rats arse if you think another thread should be started or not. I mean, what has it to do with you? I mean seriously.. Now this whole thing has been blown out by 2 pages, all because you want to put me in my place and then pass it off as, "oh we are just joking".

Now regarding my thread. I was simply venting, not unlike many others on these boards do from time to time. Some people joined in and said that they didn't have any problems with Lucky Models, and left it at that. Others said they did have problems with them. But you wanks had to be smart asses and make a big deal out of nothing..

My thread was no better or worse than any of the other ones I have seen posted. The whole fact that someone accuses anyone for seeking attention because they post something is also fucken laughable in my opinion because thats what we do. We post shit.. If everyone posted something, then can I then call them out for being media whores that want the lime light? sheeshhh

You tell me to lighten up, but why do you feel the need to take the piss out of someone because they posted something that you may or may not agree with on a message board.. Why not just hold your tongue and not enter the thread, if you think its stupid or silly?

The reason I had a snipe at Josh, was because he has made snotty remarks in my direction on more than a few occassions now. Considering I don't even know him, nor speak to him directly on the boards, I just wonder why he has chosen me for his treatment?

Anyways....
Unread December 16th, 2009, 09:57 AM
Samurai Slayer

OK now you're BOTH killing virtual trees...

Quote:
I will gladly accept the package, but payment will not be forthcoming as I have since changed credit card providers....
Do you really think Lucky Model (or anyone else) would ship an order when the payment had not cleared? especially on an expired card?

Furthermore, you condemn Lucky Model's ethics then state you'll gladly accept a package you didn't pay for... who's being a douche now?

I'm just sayin'...
Unread December 16th, 2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
OK now you're BOTH killing virtual trees...

Do you really think Lucky Model (or anyone else) would ship an order when the payment had not cleared? especially on an expired card?

Furthermore, you condemn Lucky Model's ethics then state you'll gladly accept a package you didn't pay for... who's being a douche now?

I'm just sayin'...
It wouldn't take a genius to realize that I wont be getting any package.. That order was canceled when the items were not in stock. (although they said they were)

I was being sarcastic with my acceptance of the package.. But for me, the fact that I got the shipping email 3 months after I had dealt with them was testament to the previous dealings I had had with them, and so was why I vented that point in my original post..

They dont seem to know whats happening it seems...

Just sayin
Unread December 16th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Not an Admin Anymore

Are ya'll done now girls???
Unread December 16th, 2009, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin K View Post
Are ya'll done now girls???
I'm not even playing any more.
Unread December 16th, 2009, 10:40 PM

Quote:
I'm not even playing any more.
Didn't know posting on a message board was actually a game?

But thanks for the heads up...
Unread January 20th, 2010, 07:56 PM

I placed my last order on Jan. 11th, and it got to me in Iowa from Hong Kong by the 18th.
Unread February 1st, 2010, 06:50 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to tomcat_tweeker

I have had nothing but good experiences with Raymond and Co. The key to ordering from Lucky is only order if the item you want is actually in stock. Use that rule... U will always be satisfied.
Unread February 1st, 2010, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat_tweeker View Post
I have had nothing but good experiences with Raymond and Co. The key to ordering from Lucky is only order if the item you want is actually in stock. Use that rule... U will always be satisfied.
Yep- or just be prepared to wait if it's something you just have to order.

Raymond has always been great about answering my emails, too.