Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > The Marketplace > The Stiffs

Notices

Unread August 19th, 2009, 07:06 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to louie
Default vince maddux_ vm decals

vince maddux has owed me decals or for about three yrs now. i gave him a chance to right the wrong. below is the last PM i got from him. i have two other pm, both with different excuses as to why he hasn't made things right. Most of you know he is not truthful. He has showed up on ARC, looking for parts, etc. DON"T TRUST HIM. it has been two weeks and a few pm's since, but no response from him. If he keeps his word, yeah right, then i will post accordingly.

Fantasy printshop was looking for him also!!

cheers,
bob

Fair enough, I will get paided this Wedsday, I will return yout money then. If you like you can send my a message to help remind me then, here is my e-mail, vmaddux@bellsouth.net, I don't have my pay pal account any more, so if I have any problems I will let you know.
Vince

Last edited by Colin K; August 21st, 2009 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Took out personal telephone number
Unread August 19th, 2009, 09:41 PM
Oompa

Vince is another turd that roams the boards next to Lynn Harris.

I can't stand the guy. I came pretty close to suing him for copyright violation (he used several of my VF-101 pics without my permission...and get this, they were forward to him by...Lynn Harris).

I noticed he was logging into ARC, and nobody had said anything.

Thanks for stepping up and saying something..
Unread August 21st, 2009, 12:08 AM
Ermahgerd!

I had good dealings with Vince. I'm sorry to hear of this but in my opinion, D.L. Harris is the worse offender.
Unread August 21st, 2009, 09:03 AM

You might want to edit out the phone number in the original post. This was also posted at ARC and apparently someone has been making threatening phone calls to his wife and children. Regardless of how one feels about VM, I think most people agree that making threats to someone's family is wrong, especially over a couple of decal sheets or something.
Unread August 21st, 2009, 04:38 PM
oh I'm an ARC badass. Oh wait, no I'm not because I got banned too!

Plus, posting private information such as phone numbers is illegal , and it's a federal law not to do it without written consent.

Even if Zone Five's webmasters claim this to be a free, and non editable forum, this site can be put down if it is reported.
Specially because someone took advantage of this information and started to make threatening calls.

There has to be proof, yeah, but louie can be charged for posting private information belonging to others in the Internet.
Unread August 21st, 2009, 04:50 PM
Not an Admin Anymore

I have taken care of the issue and deleted the phone number.
Unread August 22nd, 2009, 04:27 PM

Default Give me a physical break.......

Why is it that anybody is all spun up over the "damage" to poor downtrodden Vince?

The more I've thought about it the more pissed off I am that Lisa chose to send a VERY threatening e-mail to a TOTALLY unrelated person....my business' personal webmaster, without even giving me a heads up. I do NOT respond well at all to being threatened by ANYBODY, and I will return fire 100 fold when pushed. That was complete bullshit.

Who the hell lets their 8 year old answer the telephone anyway? I'm sorry, but I'm calling Barbard Streisand on that.

Was it uncool to post Vince's home #? Probably, but Bob got canned from ARC for a spell over it, and chastised in red ink from a douchebag that apparently still lets the guy who owes everybody $$$ post at will.

Anybody else say "hmmmmmm?" about that crap, or are you all buying this nonsense about somebody "threatening" their kid? Its idiot simple to see who's calling to threaten your kid....when I see a name, I'll play, but until then, color me nonplussed. While we're at it, he also seems to be more concerned about the fact that Bob posted Vince's # on his site than Vince used his site to rip people off........HELOOOO?????

Priorities and perspective folks. There are victims here, and it isn't the woman who sent Mario that idiotic e-mail. If you are pissed off about somebody posting your home telephone # on a website, you might want to stop a sec and consider....oh I don't know....PAYING THE PEOPLE YOU OWE MONEY TO, and maybe more importantly, not pissing off more people who A) aren't freaking involved and B) might be inclined to help mitigate the issue had you not threatened them right out of the gate.

All in all, not a great way to have played this.

Last edited by Afterburner Decals Scott; August 22nd, 2009 at 04:40 PM.
Unread August 23rd, 2009, 08:57 PM

i've been a badddddd boy. the number was in a PM from Mr. Maddux. it was not intended for people to call him, but he gets what he deserves. BUT NOT THREATENING 8 YEAR OLDS (RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT..YOUR CALL).I have been told by brett at Hyperscale, my mistake Brett and booted from the rag page,(rhymes with spark) for a week!!!! Ok, shouldn't have left the number in there, it was my mistake. But a lair and a cheat needs to be called out!! You give a sucker a fair chance, not once but twice and he doesn't keep his word. that is what i was posting, to show his word still isn't any good. I gave him three weeks and told him i was going to call him out.

Now i hear from Scott, that the second mrs.Maddux(?) is sending emails and calling people. Why has no one contacted me?? Or sent me my money?? I told him I'd put up a retraction if he came thru. I have asked him which of his stories i should believe...the cut off finger or his ex- wife has spent all his money.....

Vince is still posting on the sight i am banded for a week from ,...watch out for him!!!!

Last edited by louie; August 24th, 2009 at 08:09 AM.
Unread August 23rd, 2009, 11:01 PM

If you want, I can forward you the email she sent with the contact information. She said to pass it one to anyone who is owed decals or money. Can't say why you haven't gotten your personal email, but it looks like this is the best chance to get your money or decals.
Unread August 23rd, 2009, 11:14 PM

Complete, utter bullshit.

Bob, if posting that guy's phone # and getting his wife pissed off enough to send people $$$ or product is what it took for that to happen, you need to be collecting a percentage.

If you actually do get $$$ back, Bob's your hero and you ought to send him a percentage.
Unread August 24th, 2009, 08:06 AM

Default update

Vince is Banned from the other site and Lisa has contacted me. I do feel sorry for her having to handle a grown man's problems like she is.
Unread August 24th, 2009, 09:43 AM

Finally.....
Unread August 24th, 2009, 06:28 PM

Default the finale...

What i thought was a decent attempt to right a wrong by someones wife, has turned into "i was such a terrible person for unconscientiously putting a PM from her husband, with a phone number he listed" It was done to show his word meant nothing, but I'm the bad guy?? I'm not playing the game. i would still like to know who calls and threatens an 8 yr old?? Someone can't handle his own problems,and how is a non-model business effected by a model site?? I'm done with it. i have better things to do. best of luck to the rest of you that is owed.
Unread August 24th, 2009, 06:50 PM

The larger question is....and I have to admit that I'm dismayed that somebody hasn't had the cajones to say so thusfar....why is Steve getting his panties twisted up over you posting that broads phone number, but its been apparently just freaking fine with him that Vince used and has continued to use his website as a venue to rip people off? He's been unwilling to do anything about it up until now, when somebody FINALLY did something that has gotten a response. If he wanted to be involved in playing mediator, why did it take HER throwing a walleyed fit to motivate him? I'm astounded at the number of sheep about this.

She's been posting all manner of insane shit in all caps, demanding that people stop hacking on poor Vince and that its affecting her catering business. Pardon me if I'm less than impressed with that, since she had no thought about trying to affect MY....completely unrelated, business with libelous bullshit.

She's acting like its EVERBODY else's fault that it's now spilled on to her and her "catering" business....she's been wronged, oh woe is her.

You married the dude princess, you CHOSE to become involved and CHOSE to act like a nutjob. You CHOSE to threaten people and you CHOSE to continue to act like a nutjob.

Bob, you let us know if you receive anything but psychotic rants from her.
Unread August 24th, 2009, 09:09 PM
Internet Hero

Because unlike others, everybody is suppose to "get over it"

I don't have a dog in this fight, but pardon me while I go puke...

"Man gets shot that's got a gun, there's room for reasonable doubt. Man gets shot that hasn't got a gun, what would you call it?" John T. Chance
Unread August 26th, 2009, 06:46 PM

So I'm not the only one who got that weird email from "Vince's wife" a few days ago?

I thought it was a phishing scam.
Unread August 26th, 2009, 10:33 PM

It still might be, LOL! I had the misfortune to get her on the phone after she pulled her stunt with me, and she's not the most stable person I ever talked with.
Unread August 27th, 2009, 07:05 AM

After the emails i got from her...They deserve each other. I have better things to do than waste time with someone like that. i thought Vince was a trip, she has him beat hands down. Been out my money for a couple of years and it hasn't killed me. I told her i'm not wasting my time with either one of them anymore. As before, if you get a resolution from them, more power to you!!
Unread August 27th, 2009, 06:39 PM

I see her collecting a lot of e-mails, but has anybody seen the "plan" where anybody actually gets paid?
Unread August 27th, 2009, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afterburner Decals Scott View Post
I see her collecting a lot of e-mails, but has anybody seen the "plan" where anybody actually gets paid?
She's like an Underwear Gnome...

Phase 1: Collect Disgruntled Customer Emails
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit