Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > The Tweaks Lists > Jet Aircraft Tweak Lists

Notices

Unread September 3rd, 2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banker View Post
The Sufa and the KF-16 are both PW powered with small mouth inlets so the instructions are correct for the versions the kit is advertised to depict.
OK, I stand corrected. i guess people should only be concerned if they are doing an F like I did.

Bruce
Unread September 6th, 2018, 09:16 PM

I'm on to my next adventure in F-16s. Years ago I started to modify a 1/32 Hasegawa F-16A (kit 100) to a 2 seater but quit because I wasn't sure what the tub relationship was between the front and rear seats. I had blown up a set of plans and cutthe fuselage for the second seat and had started to make a mold for the canopy and that is where I quit. When Academy came out with theirs it answered all my questions. I was almost "right on" with my fuselage cut. So I've decided to complete my conversion using parts from my SUFA kit, True Detail cockpits, and some other parts. I'm going to do a B model that Gen. Robert L. Scott Jr. flew in back in the '80s at Luke

If anyone out there was stationed at Luke at that time and has any photos or further info I'd love to see them

Bruce