Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > General Modeling Discussion > General Modeling Discussion

Notices

Unread July 7th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Rank Amatuer

Cunoath, what he said
Unread July 7th, 2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PBoilermaker View Post
I didn't have a Picard rebuttal to a Picard, let alone a clever comeback with a picture.
Well if we're talking about THIS shit, how about THIS shit?

Unread September 1st, 2009, 05:36 PM
Posterior Discomfort Facilitator

Send a message via MSN to Skull Leader

I just wanted to pass along a word of thanks to all of our membership that has been attending FAC school (and not skipping class to beat a hangover, *COUGHCOUGHSCOTTCOUGHCOUGH*), you guys are very fast to designate the spam and when an admin is on station, we can generally roll in on it very quickly!

Keep up the good work!
Unread June 2nd, 2013, 12:12 PM
Migrant Nitpicker

Send a message via MSN to Winter Lion Send a message via Yahoo to Winter Lion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afterburner Decals Scott View Post
There are no half measures, fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on your POV. The trade off for not having to deal with a group of thugs as "moderators" and a group of thugs the "moderators" allow to be thugs (and I'm not just talking about ARC) is to not have them. The downside is, just like in life, not everything is going to go according to the way you'd personally like them to, or even the way that makes you comfortable.

A group of us decided that we preferred some basic concepts to the enforced "harmony" elsewhere, which has proven over the years to be more enforced and less harmonious.

Some people prefer that, and the edginess of not having a group of "moderators to play hall monitor makes them nervous. We all fully get that, and the very first concept that was discussed among the group of guys that put this sucker up was that for sure it wasn't going to be everybody's cuppa.

From the beginning, we've all encouraged everybody to embrace the concepts and its worked beyond all hope and reason thusfar.

If you are compelled to write somebody about something another dude typed in on a forum, I think there's not a single thing wrong with expressing your concern either in the thread, or in private. Just like in life, there has to be give and take, and some form of adult conflict resolution. I think we've all become so cowed by the specter of "conflict" that we've raised its implications far above what they really are. If somebody writes something that troubles you, and you say something about it....what's the worst that could happen? He tells you to pack sand? You aren't any worse off than you were before, and the chance exists that some form of mutual understanding might happen........hey, I said a chance, LOL!

I say, give 'er a shot....don't cost nuttin'.....
Are you ready to run for congress? I would vote for you.

Conflict is essential to a good life and mind. I hate mods telling me I am not a good member and to play nice.

Most of us are good hearted people who have opinions. We aren't here to be voted nicest person. We love models (scale and runway) and we need to have our say.

Thank you

Winter
Unread June 13th, 2014, 07:32 AM
Posterior Discomfort Facilitator

Send a message via MSN to Skull Leader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxv_dkf-JFw

LOL, words of wisdom to live by on any internet forum anywhere