Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums  

Go Back   Zone-Five Aircraft Modeling Forums > Manufacturer's Corner - Active > Canuck Models

Notices

Old April 17th, 2014, 11:37 AM
Owner - Canuck Models

Default New Store Live

New Store is Live!

Hi Everyone, I'd like to announce that the new shopping cart system for Canuck Models is now live and available. I've put it through as much visitor flow testing as I can think of, but if you find something that doesn't seem right, please contact me via the website.

You may need to refresh your cache (reload the page) to see the changes. The shopping cart is displayed in a popup window and I've tested this with most ad blockers and haven't run into any trouble, but if you are not getting the shopping cart displayed, let me know.

Payment options include PayPal, Master Card, Visa, Discover, American Express, and Money Order. All credit card transactions are processed securely via Stripe Canada, I don't have any direct access to your card information. You can also select PayPal as a payment option, then select their credit card processor if you're more comfortable with that. The actual shopping cart system is hosted by Volusion, this is the same company that hosts the SprueBrothers webstore so if you've purchased anything from them, you'll be familiar with the basic service.

There are now region specific shipping fees (Canada, USA, Rest of World). Those and taxes are calculated after you enter a shipping/billing address.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.

thanks
David
Old April 17th, 2014, 04:53 PM

Nice one!
Old April 17th, 2014, 06:08 PM

Very nice! I like the Voodoo canopy seal decals.